Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

1945 Russian M44

I am going to post a arsenal refurbished 1945 Russian M44 with matching numbers except for the butt plate and that has been stuck through and the matching number stamped on it. It has only had 3 rounds fired out of it to verify operation. still has cosmoline on it in different places. I should have the accessories for it but need to find them. What kind of value on it to start? Hard to find any current pricing online. I will also be putting up a full tin and a partial tin of ammo to go with it for one price.

Any help would be appreciated.

People will probably ask up to $350 for one but I wouldn't value it any higher than about $140.00. I've owned up to 14 milsurps (Mosin Nagants, Mausers, etc.) at one time and am amazed at the prices are currently asking.
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

I am a Forum User
    i agree with circuit rider

I think $250 all day is fair. A 91/30 is about $280 from a dealer now.

I am a Forum User
    trying to contact you about the M44 you have for sale. Your ad says contact by PM, but when I try to send
    you a PM, it says you don't allow private messages. Please reach out to me at datacompal@gmail.com

I am a Forum User
    I remember a decade ago with Dunham gave these rifles away! I believe they were selling for $60 still lathered in grease.

MGO Member
    Last few shows I've been too, M44's all selling for more than 91/30's. Really nice ones are getting scarce.

What was, was...... you see 20 or more long ones for every 44 short rifle.

I am a Forum User
    $275-$325 for the carbine without the ammo.