Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I used to own a Mossberg 500 Tactical prior to selling it to get a Benelli M2, I've also fired but never personally owned a Remington 870. Of the 2, I found the Mossberg to be overall better quality (at least in my opinion).

I am a Forum User
    Very pleased with my Benelli 12 Gauge as first

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JayZap16 View Post
    Very pleased with my Benelli 12 Gauge as first
    I've got everything from a Mossy 835, to a custom made Krieghoff,and my favorite shotgun is still my Benelli Super Black Eagle.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Mossberg 500 series, Remington 870, Winchester 1300, Benelli Nova, or Ithaca 37...all are good shotguns for home defense. Equip it with a good flashlight and a sidesaddle, so you don't have to leave it loaded and worry about losing spring tension in the tube.

A hammered double barrel is also a good option for a defensive weapon that can be left loaded without any concerns.

I am a Forum User
    I also vote Mossberg 500. It was my first shotgun and I still have it, use it and like it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    +3 for Mossberg 500. Lighter receiver, easier to load than 870, dual extractors, and hands down the best customer service I've ever experienced.
    +4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12