Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I have no trouble with my MacBook Pro *if* I download it rather try to edit it with the browser.

I have tried everything & I still can't get it to work. Have had to fill them in by hand. Messed around getting rid of Chrome after other issues. Not sure where to turn now.

Just changed how PDF files get opened to using Adobe Reader. Works now.
    Last edited by DEVIL DOG; 02-04-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I found your problem...
    Seriously, try opening the file with a different program, or chrome, or acrobat...
    I sent my wife a link to a pdf last night, which she opened on her iphone, and none of the text appeared at all. But I could open it on my android and windows laptop. Software is strange.

My computer crashed and i had nothing until I messed around with it and somehow ended up with Firefox instead of explorer. When I tried to fill out an R 160 I could pull it up but not fill in any blanks. It was opening with F'fox but my Adobe was missing. When I downloaded Adobe and used it for the R 160 it worked fine.

I use FoxitReader for all of my PDF needs, have for years. It's 110x better than anything else, auto fills the other 2 boxes after you do one, and lets you save RI-60's already filled out with all of your info for faster deals!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    I use FoxitReader for all of my PDF needs, have for years. It's 110x better than anything else, auto fills the other 2 boxes after you do one, and lets you save RI-60's already filled out with all of your info for faster deals!
    +1. Foxit Reader solved the problem for me as well. I downloaded the RI60 and saved it to my desktop, then opened it using Foxit Reader, and the autofil worked great.

Don't use your internet browser to open the PDF. The plug in's that they use are frequently not 100% compatible. They do a good job of reading and displaying the files, but they aren't so good at handling filling out forms. Download adobe acrobat reader for free or Foxit reader, and use that.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Apple products and software are notoriously incompatible with anything from Adobe, good luck getting them to do anything remotely resembling what you want.

As was stated, download a local copy and use a non Apple software to fill in your form (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    Downloaded foxit , works great.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    Apple products and software are notoriously incompatible with anything from Adobe, good luck getting them to do anything remotely resembling what you want.
    That statement is false.

MGO Member
    Works great for me .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast