Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Remington P 51. 380

Came across this puppy yesterday. It's in incredible shape and has seen about 40 rounds total in his life.
    My wife's great grandpa bought it in the early 30s and held on to it ever since.
    Really neat to see.
    Any idea of value would be appreciated.
    20180204_101829.jpg20180204_101819.jpg20180204_101655.jpg

I run

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    Bore condition is an important factor in the value of original Remington Model 51 pistols. They were all made in the corrosive ammunition era and were very difficult to disassemble (and reassemble!). Thus many examples in excellent exterior condition have rough to pitted bores due to only partial cleaning. Examples with good, bright bores attract a real premium.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Looks to be in nice condition. As stated above the bore will affect the value. I've been following them on gun broker for a couple months now as I'm in the market for one. I have seen quite a few in comparable condition to yours sell between 500-600. The .32 caliber ones draw a premium over .380 in similar condition. If you are looking to sell yours I would be interested in talking to you.

Matt

MGO Member
    Thanks for your responses gents.
    Currently I'm not in the selling business but I appreciate the offers.

I run