Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Amen.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    it sucks being poor right now when everything is cheap
    That's what I'm saying! Sucks being poor...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    OK, i went though the assault weapons ban of 94, and the 89 ban, blah,blah, Blah!
    With that said, I have amassed a decent amount of Mags for guns I have, and guns I might own in the future, I remember a few yrs ago PMAGS were commanding a premium. I have a 100 AR-15 mags, and 30 Glock mags squirreled away, plus some odd ball items I might need.

I suggest everyone quietly pick up mags over the next few months and put them away for the future. This way you won't have to pay $65 bucks for Glock mags 20 yrs ago Like I did.

Now is the time to buy?

Bob M
    Well now BATFE, etc., knows EXACTLY what you have...

[emoji38][emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have alot of us in a Data Base already.
    With that said, start squirreling away mags, a couple here, a couple there.

Here's the funny part, I have been shooting 3 gun for almost 30 yrs, I bought a bunch of Labelle Aluminum AR-15 mags, then bought some PMags when they became the new hotness, I was waiting for my Labelle and Colt mags to finally give out, but no! they are going strong all these yrs later.

So I have a hundred pus AR-15 mags on standby.

Oh and 10-22 25-30 rders as well, stack them deep.

Quote Originally Posted by 991RSR3.8 View Post
    Well now BATFE, etc., knows EXACTLY what you have...

[emoji38][emoji23]��

Doubtful, the FBI couldn’t even find the killer who used his real name when he said he was going to kill people.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    Doubtful, the FBI couldn’t even find the killer who used his real name when he said he was going to kill people.
    Some things are allowed, nurtured even, for a desired effect such that popular opinion can be swayed to obtain treasonous legislation...

EVERYTHING posted is stored. EVERYTHING.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 991RSR3.8 View Post
    Some things are allowed, nurtured even, for a desired effect such that popular opinion can be swayed to obtain treasonous legislation...

EVERYTHING posted is stored. EVERYTHING.

#Ihatewhiterabbits

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    it sucks being poor right now when everything is cheap

Well there's always a loan from your local credit union . Buy what you like and cover it over time

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    OK, i went though the assault weapons ban of 94, and the 89 ban, blah,blah, Blah!
    With that said, I have amassed a decent amount of Mags for guns I have, and guns I might own in the future, I remember a few yrs ago PMAGS were commanding a premium. I have a 100 AR-15 mags, and 30 Glock mags squirreled away, plus some odd ball items I might need.

I suggest everyone quietly pick up mags over the next few months and put them away for the future. This way you won't have to pay $65 bucks for Glock mags 20 yrs ago Like I did.

Now is the time to buy?

Bob M
    if one is new to the gun world and has a couple grand laying around, yes, buy like crazy the things you will hate that you no longer can get.

Buy a ar15 lower of every flavor you might want.

Buy 5-10 glock 33 rd mags even if you do not have a glock.

Buy a yugo AK for $550, even if you do not want one.

Buy 20-30 pmags.

Buy a 590a1 with pistol grip, long tube, bayonet lug.

then what ever you dreamed of as a kid that you might not get. If you wanted an mp5, uzi, galil, ump, whatever, get it, get a clone, get a receiver and get to checking your list off.

Prices will triple then you will not be able to buy jack sqaut.

I am a Forum User
    Damn conversations like this. Make me want to buy everything, even worse than normal. The pmags are the only thing I don't totally agree with, unless they get banned completely a new gen will eventually come out and make the previous cheaper and obsolete

But... I'll buy some more anyways. Some lancer mags too. RPK kit is high on the list too

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast