Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pocket pistols

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefefs View Post
    How many rounds have you put through it so far? Any issues? I don't think I've actually talked to someone so far who hasn't had problems with theirs.
    200 rounds do day absolutely no issues.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    I’ve got two, each with over 1K through it and no issues. 99.75% aren’t having issues.
    That's what SIG said. They also lied to the public and knowingly sold unsafe P320s on the commercial market. I don't trust a word they say. If only a fraction of a percent had problems they wouldn't have stopped production to redesign the internals.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    I’ve got two, each with over 1K through it and no issues. 99.75% aren’t having issues.

New York reload with that capacity, you're prepared for the worst. Lol

I am a Forum User
    That's what SIG said. They also lied to the public and knowingly sold unsafe P320s on the commercial market. I don't trust a word they say. If only a fraction of a percent had problems they wouldn't have stopped production to redesign the internals.
    Exactly.

I am a Forum User
    How many rounds have you put through it so far? Any issues? I don't think I've actually talked to someone so far who hasn't had problems with theirs.
    My brother HAD problems with his P365, note the "had" as he dumped the gun after it failed and SIG fixed it (I didn't say repaired it).

At around 450 rounds and probably just about as many dry fires it broke a firing pin (wasn't a big surprise as the primers showed a lot of firing pin swiping marks before the failure).

He called Sig & sent it back, Sig put in a new firing pin and sent it back to him but it still showed a lot of primer swiping so he didn't trust it for a carry gun.

He sold the gun to the son of a friend (told him the history about the broken firing pin but the guy didn't seem to care as my brother gave him a good deal on it).

I am a Forum User
    The best pocket gun in my opinion hands down without even a contention is the pm9. I would argue it is one of the best shooting guns I have ever fired even when comparing to larger guns. Heck out to 10 -12 yards I shoot it just as well maybe even better than my g19. The long double action trigger makes it very safe for pocket carry and I think it is about as compact as compact gets in a 9mm. One of the best pistols out there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker3573 View Post
    The best pocket gun in my opinion hands down without even a contention is the pm9. I would argue it is one of the best shooting guns I have ever fired even when comparing to larger guns. Heck out to 10 -12 yards I shoot it just as well maybe even better than my g19. The long double action trigger makes it very safe for pocket carry and I think it is about as compact as compact gets in a 9mm. One of the best pistols out there.

For the size difference, the PM9 stays in the nightstand & I carry the P9.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    For the size difference, the PM9 stays in the nightstand & I carry the P9.
    This is my next purchase. The p or the cw 9. It is the perfect size for my hands.. I think a tad big for strictly pocket carry bit it will be my primary carry gun for sure when I get it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker3573 View Post
    This is my next purchase. The p or the cw 9. It is the perfect size for my hands.. I think a tad big for strictly pocket carry bit it will be my primary carry gun for sure when I get it.

Just that little extra on the grip makes the P9 soooo much more comfortable and easier to hold/shoot.

Of course, it is ALL just personal opinion.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Just that little extra on the grip makes the P9 soooo much more comfortable and easier to hold/shoot.

Of course, it is ALL just personal opinion.
    Yeah I haven't shot it but I can imagine that would make it spectacular.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast