Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Pocket pistols

I am a Forum User
    Also keelyarms.com has the p9 on sale for 385 shipped I believe. Can't beat that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Just that little extra on the grip makes the P9 soooo much more comfortable and easier to hold/shoot.

Of course, it is ALL just personal opinion.
    can you really fit the p9 in your pocket and easily draw it out ?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    can you really fit the p9 in your pocket and easily draw it out ?
    I can't fit a PM9 in MY pocket comfortably let alone draw it easily.

Only thing I "pocket carry" is OCCASIONALLY the LCP I bought for my wife. (She ONLY carries the G 42 now.)

I do have a B-I-L that pocket carries a LCR or the G 42 and is after a GP100 with 3" barrel to do the same.
    He could easily pocket carry a P9 as it is almost EXACTALLY the same size as the G 42.
    Last edited by Leader; 07-16-2018 at 09:50 AM.

MGO Member
    Don't make post my raven for sale so you can have a real pocket pisstol.

Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    Like I said in post #44.
    My 340PD fits into the right front pocket of any pair of jeans or slacks I own. Just quit wearing "skinny jeans" and you'll be OK.
    I have a Glock 42 and 43 that I pocket carry in Levi's 511 jeans when I don't feel like IWB. The only trouble would be that I had to practice drawing with only 2 fingers and a thumb. i have never had anyone notice that I am carrying

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I hate Levi's and scratch my head at people that flock to them. They run smaller than listed size in the waist and the pockets are damn tough to get your hand into. Plus Levi's is anti-gun for years too.
    Levi's is libtards for sure, a definite negative but I haven't found any that my wife likes that I can stand to wear or are cheap enough other than them. I only wear the ones with a flex waist.

I would rather wear basketball warmup pants (nice big pockets) but she doesn't like that either.. I carried a G26 in them when it was my only pistol.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Think Glock 43 for a comparable sized pistol. I believe the Glock is a hair longer in the slide length.
    It's closer to the size of a 42 honestly. I reused my kydex Glock 42 holster for my LCP. It fit a little snug...but with a little heat it fits perfect now.

I've put about 200 flawless rounds through my P365. Hoping to get to the range this weekend to put a couple hundred more through it.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617