Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Don't stick it in crazy

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by hunterspirit View Post
    Don't stick it in crazy
    crazy has natural camouflage
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Oh come on now scoop, suggesting a woman would lie is like saying a police officer might.
    Never happen.

Only white men lie & they always do.
    well white men are cops too...right?

Account Closed Forum User
    When they say with everything that's going on now they should be talking about whats going on up here in the north woods of Michigan the state of Michigan not what's going anywhere else and they call what they want to pass a tool that may have helped in Florida the FBI failed the law abiding gun owners didn't if i'm not supposed say anything like this on here let me no and i'll try and delete it i never wrote anything on here before i'm going to be renewing my cpl for the second time and i'm proud to do so

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    The current bill is awful and does nothing to assure an individual’s rights are protected. I am working with a Republican legislator to craft an alternative that will protect the public but not trample on a legitimate citizen’s rights. I hope to have an initial draft ready next week.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    The current bill is awful and does nothing to assure an individual’s rights are protected. I am working with a Republican legislator to craft an alternative that will protect the public but not trample on a legitimate citizen’s rights. I hope to have an initial draft ready next week.
    Thanks Jim!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Shyster for Governor!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Shyster for Governor!

I am a Forum User
    That can already happen with a PPO. What this will do is stop people from seeking help that would normally ask for help. The issues will only get worse if people that already have a hard time asking for help, know that they can loose their rights and be dragged to court for seeking help from not only a so called professional but also a family member or friend. Or what if someone just doesnt like the decision a person made to own guns and then goes and files a petition against that person.. This will really open the flood gates for harassment, and slam the door on people that are already hesitant
    to seek help.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Shyster for Governor!
    Nope!!! Jim Makowski for governor. We already have a "shyster" as governor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast