Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Do you guys think that your local gun stores could survive on "cash only"?

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    big businesses that only make a small percent of their money from selling primarily "hunting" guns... sure they'd still do business with them
    What about the small guy who has an FFL for his own fun, but does transfers on the side? would an anti-gun bank suddenly seize his assets and hand his info over to the LEOs to "investigate" the legality of his business? Would he have nowhere to make deposits? would he be able to run his or anybody else's credit cards after that?
    This is much closer to the truth than you know.

I signed on very early with Amazon Payments after they called with a great rate. We exchanged multiple emails with me being very specific that I was a FFL and the sales would be primarily from transfers, gunsmithing and sales. I didn't see anything in their terms but knowing how many card processors avoid the firearms industry I wanted to be certain.

Fast forward 3 months and I get a call and letter stating my account was closed because of my industry. They could have pulled a paypal and froze the account. To their credit, they didn't, but it still was a surprise and left me without a processor for a bit.

Make no mistake, visa/mc/amex/disc and their processors have way more control over this industry than the government. If they decide the sales aren't worth it anymore it's going to result in a lot of closings.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bae125 View Post
    This is much closer to the truth than you know.

I signed on very early with Amazon Payments after they called with a great rate. We exchanged multiple emails with me being very specific that I was a FFL and the sales would be primarily from transfers, gunsmithing and sales. I didn't see anything in their terms but knowing how many card processors avoid the firearms industry I wanted to be certain.

Fast forward 3 months and I get a call and letter stating my account was closed because of my industry. They could have pulled a paypal and froze the account. To their credit, they didn't, but it still was a surprise and left me without a processor for a bit.

Make no mistake, visa/mc/amex/disc and their processors have way more control over this industry than the government. If they decide the sales aren't worth it anymore it's going to result in a lot of closings.
    They can do this but forcing a baker to decorate gay wedding cakes goes to the supreme court.
    What is this country turning into?

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    They can do this but forcing a baker to decorate gay wedding cakes goes to the supreme court.
    What is this country turning into?
    some rights are more to-the-right than others. and some are more left, and therefore are more right.
    liberals seek to put all of their people into some kind of protected status class, the right doesn't do that.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Wall Street may collude to control or even bankrupt arms companies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G62PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12