Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I had planned on being there but medical issues prevented that.
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Weather was great, nice big crowd (I'd say upwards of 400 at least) and great speakers. The band was pretty good, though playing a peace/disarmament protest song like the Cranberries "Zombie" was a little odd.

The only bad part of the day was that a couple of morons from a certain fringe hate group were wandering around. Yeah yeah, they have their rights too, but there lays the irony.
    I'd put it at well over a thousand around lunchtime. Once that rain hit a whole lot of people cleared out.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Ooooooooh. We got a nine sentence write up by MLive! Joy!

https://www.mlive.com/expo/news/erry...ing_michi.html

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

It's surprisingly neutral for MLive...
    The comments are mostly pro-gun as well. I suppose that's because it's still early and the pro-gun people are checking in before work. the anti-gun people will wander in whenever they wake up.

Also, UWong... He's everywhere.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    I got there around 11 AM. Talked to some people, bought a couple MGO T-shirts and took some pictures. Had to take a vacation day to be there but it was a fun day.
    2aRallyLansing-20Jun2018.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The event was very insightful.

MGO Board of Directors

We had a great turn out and a big THANK YOU to all of the MGO Volunteers who took time off from work to help out.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

We should be giving Mrs. Cocowheats a really big THANK YOU for running the tee-shirt sales table. She really kept us organized and on-track.

Any idea how many new members we signed up at the event? How many tee-shirts we sold?

I am a Forum User
    Great turnout, MGO volunteers & members & general public alike!

The pictures don't capture the size of the crowd, it was a great sight to see!

I can't say enough for all the help we had at the MGO table we sure were busy!

35 new & renewal memberships.

T-shirts ? no count but they were flying off the table! Thanks to Coocoowheats -aka Amelia for keeping the the ammo flowing to the front Sorry I didn't get a pic. of that in the heat of battle, pic. came later in the day.
    But she is in pic. 13 with her back to us in a green MGO shirt, with cocowheats behind her.

We hit, I am sure a record for a four hour day for sales -A big thanks to Jay for being the cashier, handling the Credit Card reader, membership & raffle tickets sales.

Again many helped for setup -& running t-shirts & supplies from the trailer, I big THANKS to all, large & small efforts, it all makes it happen -and we can't do it with out YOU!!!

Some pictures! I at least took a few minutes to get a few, I am going to number them, just for fun if you see yourself just make a post with the pic. # and point your self out!

#16 Last pic. but not least ! Mr. Coffee!
    Last edited by SeeTee; 06-22-2018 at 01:29 PM.

I sure wish I could’ve been there

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast