Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    Staffing the table ?

Gene, help around the table is always welcome, we have an anchor man for the table, but he does need to take a break or two & sometimes it does get busy, so extra help is good to have.

There is parking in the west side of the capitol building, but I have no information on it.
    Parking structure on Townsend & Allegian is gtg, some of the other parking structures prohibit guns.
    found this out the hard way before. I had to ... unsee them to get where I needed to be. Seems silly to have signs INSIDE that you can only see after you've gone in... but whatever.
    So somewhere on the west side of the capitol building is the best bet? I'l be coming up alone so I gotta figure this out fast.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by thamm View Post
    We can always use an extra hand at the raffle table, also.
    well, i plan on being around so I should at least be able to cover bathroom breaks, if not sit a shift.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    found this out the hard way before. I had to ... unsee them to get where I needed to be. Seems silly to have signs INSIDE that you can only see after you've gone in... but whatever.
    So somewhere on the west side of the capitol building is the best bet? I'l be coming up alone so I gotta figure this out fast.
    Large parking lot at the corner of Walnut and Allegan.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    Staffing the table ?

Gene, help around the table is always welcome, we have an anchor man for the table, but he does need to take a break or two & sometimes it does get busy, so extra help is good to have.

There is parking in the west side of the capitol building, but I have no information on it.
    Parking structure on Townsend & Allegian is gtg, some of the other parking structures prohibit guns.
    I'll be there early to help out with the MGO table and the raffle table, as needed.

I am a Forum User
    Posting the 2A flyer for a refresher Name:  SAM-Flyer-2018.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  13.1 KB

not sure why it's not bigger.

Nationally known band Madison Rising will be plying.

Many Guest speakers will take the stand at the podium.

There will be several vendors & Organizations having tables in the large tent.

See you all there!
    Last edited by SeeTee; 06-19-2018 at 04:50 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Don't forget the next generation to stand guard over the Constitution is off for the summer so make it a family learning experience on civic duty.

I am a Forum User

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Channel 4 news had a very short blurb at 5:28, saying young and old were there to defend their rights. They showed a few clips of people with ARs, and one of a little girl holding a "without guns, who will protect the unicorns?" sign.

Also, Cocowheats, be sure to thank your lady for running the table like a champ.

I am a Forum User
    Very enjoyable today. Weather was great, speakers were great, band was great. More ladies and kids than in the past. I am guessing this is because the weather was more tolerable. Anyone have a guess on crowd size?

I am a Forum User
    Weather was great, nice big crowd (I'd say upwards of 400 at least) and great speakers. The band was pretty good, though playing a peace/disarmament protest song like the Cranberries "Zombie" was a little odd.

The only bad part of the day was that a couple of morons from a certain fringe hate group were wandering around. Yeah yeah, they have their rights too, but there lays the irony.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast