Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    This march will be too late! We need something sooner! PM me for rally details!

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by tyler79durdan View Post
    look into assisting with this?
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...high-schoolers
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler79durdan View Post
    Feel free to schedule one yourself. It only makes sense to have the Rally on days when the House is in session.
    This date was the only date available that we could get that met that criteria!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User
    There is a 2A rally this weekend, Saturday the 24th of March at the Capitol at 3 PM if you want to go! I cannot go cause I live in Grand Rapids and I have no transportation at this time, but I would love to find a ride if anyone was going to go... I think this may be a smaller 2A rally than what they are planning here, but ANY 2A rally is a GOOD one!
    Last edited by shojus; 03-23-2018 at 03:09 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I work 2-10 every saturday and it was too short notice to ask off. The June rally has plenty of time to plan for.

Quote Originally Posted by shojus View Post
    There is a 2A rally this weekend, Saturday the 24th of March at the Capitol at 3 PM if you want to go! I cannot go cause I live in Grand Rapids and I have no transportation at this time, but I would love to find a ride if anyone was going to go... I think this may be a smaller 2A rally than what they are planning here, but ANY 2A rally is a GOOD one!
    I believe that this is a Anti 2A Rally, I could be wrong but check it out first.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post
    I believe that this is a Anti 2A Rally, I could be wrong but check it out first.
    nononononono, it's a "save the children rally" that just happens to be organized for by anti-gun people, because they care.
    And nobody says you can't show up in body armor and OCing an AR... you won't make many friends, buy you could probably get away with it.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    nononononono, it's a "save the children rally" that just happens to be organized for by anti-gun people, because they care.
    And nobody says you can't show up in body armor and OCing an AR... you won't make many friends, buy you could probably get away with it.
    That would be a good way for the "save the children" gang to show their non violent and tolerant persona.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    That would be a good way for the "save the children" gang to show their non violent and tolerant persona.
    Or the media to twist it around and show something totally different. I am not saying you shouldn’t counter protest, but I’d be smart about it. The media is clearly sympathetic to this group and has gone to great lengths to give them tons of favorable, free publicity.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post

No, this is an organized event that is PRO 2ND AMENDMENT that is at the same time as the other event! It's to show support for the 2nd amendment so that we have a voice there as well... I certainly would not post an anti-gun event on here, come on guys! LOL

I cannot remember who is sponsoring this event, but I saw it on a PRO gun YouTube channel, so I thought I'd let people know about it in case they wanted to show their side and support the 2nd amendment that way, nothing wrong with showing opposition in a peaceful way!

https://youtu.be/0s4E8y9GfAo
    Last edited by shojus; 03-24-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast