Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Moleman- View Post
    Still waiting on the scope, mount and gas block, but otherwise it's complete. Chambers Hornady 240gr XTP and 265gr FN-innerlock bullets well.
    I need this. Would you take a shrubbery for one?

I am a Forum User
    Two shrubberies and I'll cut down the biggest tree in the forest with a haddock?

Still waiting on a gas block, so the gas port hasn't been drilled. The gas block I originally ordered came in .010" oversized so some QC person was asleep. Ordered a different one that should be here monday. Didn't stop us from shooting a box thorough it. As it sits without the gas tube or block it is 8# 1oz without the suppressor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got the different gas block in last week and drilled a .063" gas port as a guess/starting point. It cycled and locked the bolt back with the suppressor on, so it will likely need opened up slightly to run without the suppressor on it. The gas block I want is still back ordered. Shot up all the odds and ends I had for the AR10 and reloaded them mostly with Hornady 265FN-innerlock bullets and W296 or Lilgun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MGO LIFE Member
    Can all be summed up in one word; beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12