Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    Tony’s lead times are a lot shorter if you’re willing to drive to the shop on a Saturday with cash
    Oh Really? I'll have to go by there and talk to him. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fifield92, did you look inside your holster, In mine there is a rubber washer for the retension strength, did you try messing with that, I assume yours would have it as well.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Fifield92, did you look inside your holster, In mine there is a rubber washer for the retension strength, did you try messing with that, I assume yours would have it as well.
    I don't currently have a holster for my X Carry yet. I heard from a few people that any holsters for the p320 compact that has adjustable retention, like you mentioned, should fit. But before I spend money on one that "should fit" I was hoping to get more feedback from people. Which so far looks like I have a good option with that multiholster

Quote Originally Posted by Fifield92 View Post
    I don't currently have a holster for my X Carry yet. I heard from a few people that any holsters for the p320 compact that has adjustable retention, like you mentioned, should fit. But before I spend money on one that "should fit" I was hoping to get more feedback from people. Which so far looks like I have a good option with that multiholster

opps it was this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Don't go to Detroit holster. That guy is a serious PITA. Ordered a custom OWB to fit a Sig P238 as a gift for my mother a while back. What we got held the gun... about as snugly as a 5 gal. pail holds a tennis ball. When we contacted him about sending it back and getting a better fitting replacement, we got snide remarks and attitude. In the end, we didn't even get a full refund "because of the custom work."

I am a Forum User
    There was no messing with it to make it fit better. There was a 7/16ths inch gap from the side and no rubber washer that I remember. There was a similar gap from the top of the slide where the muzzle reached the bottom of the holster. I don't know if he just sent me the wrong holster or if he really is that terrible at his craft, but either way I take issue with the "all sales final" policy in a business like that.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    There was no messing with it to make it fit better. There was a 7/16ths inch gap from the side and no rubber washer that I remember. There was a similar gap from the top of the slide where the muzzle reached the bottom of the holster. I don't know if he just sent me the wrong holster or if he really is that terrible at his craft, but either way I take issue with the "all sales final" policy in a business like that.
    That sounds horrible.

I am a Forum User
    Update:

I ordered a iwb holster from multiholster over the weekend. Was told the wait should be 1 to 2 weeks. Very excited to pick it up hopefully soon. Thank you to everyone for recommending them.

I am a Forum User
    Few days ago I got my P320X carry. Also, from Bullseye I did pick up an IWB holster which was made for a regular P320 and it fit fine
    Last edited by Loganc; 06-11-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12