Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

LGC3G 3 Gun 101 Introduction class March 18th.

LGC is hosting another 3Gun 101 Class on March 18th, starting at 10:00am, Class fee is $15
    Link to register and pay on Practiscore > 3Gun 101 Class
    Class size is limited to 40 shooters.

This class is designed for people who are 100% new to action shooting sports and covers everything a person would need to know in order to look like you know what you are doing at a match, and to do it safely.

Topics include:
    Finding and registering for a match
    Squadding
    Safety, Rules, and range commands
    Match flow and etiquette
    Equipment and classes
    Types of shotgun loading equipment

After a 2 to 3 hour classroom session, we will divide into squads and participate in a mini-match similar to what you would experience at a normal monthly match.
    Due to extreme volume in the past, we have moved to a pre-registration only format.

If you do not have the proper firearms for the live fire portion of the class, you can opt out, opt to spectate, or bring whatever you DO have and some ammo (.223 lead core, 9mm white box or similar, 12g lead #8 or #7.5birdshot) and use our loaners. Round count will be roughly 50r/50p/25birdshot.

https://practiscore.com/2018-lgc-int...class/register

I am a Forum User
    For those of you who don't know Koop, he and the guys at LGC are first rate individuals. We've squadded and had a chance to hang out together at local and major matches and they've helped me with a match I used to run. If you are even mildly interested in 3-gun I would highly recommend attending.

I am a Forum User
    Do you need an ar? Can can I bring a .22lr semi auto?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    I was able to put my girlfriend in a squad, but could not put myself. Does this mean only 1 of us is registered? If so can you please contact me. We would like to be on the same squad.

I am a Forum User
    You can bring a .22lr if you want for the class. It wont work for an actual match but that is no problem.

Dont worry about squadding its not needed at this point.

Class is full as of a few days ago. Thanks everyone.

How often do you do this? I'd really like to get into 3 gun but I just haven't really figured out a way to get started.

I am a Forum User
    We typically run the class once per year, but I have traveled and run them at other clubs before as well. Its difficult to run more classes for me because my match schedule involves a lot of travel.

I know we have a decent number of people waitlisted right now so we might look into hosting another one sometime this year.

If you cant get into a class, you are free to show up to one of our matches and spectate or ask questions. We have 2-3 new people at every match that have never shot competitively before and did not attend the class.

You can also listen to this podcast. Its not formatted as well as the actual class I hold, but it contains most of the information we cover during the classroom portion.

https://3gunshow.com/2018/01/30/172-...matt-koopikka/

I am a Forum User
    "As usual Trijicon, Inc. has stepped up again to support Michigan 3 Gun and the LGC3G program! Trijicon has donated a 1-4x optic and mount, and a number of night sight certs to raffle off at our class this Sunday. Each student gets 1 ticket, and random draw will determine the winner. See everyone Sunday!"

I am a Forum User
    I was waitlisted for the class, but my credit card was still charged, how do I get a refund?

I am a Forum User
    PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast