Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    This is my favorite for pistol shooters.
    Range Bage 1.jpg
    Rangebag 2.jpg

MGO Member
    I use a 18" version of this. Ammo, ear pro, and pretty much what I need fit in it. I have a 4 handgun softcase that fits in it too when the bag is open. It really helps my back because I only have to lift it a few times compared to carrying it all the time.

You should see the look of disgust some of the shooters have when they see me trolling it around. I bet if it was black and $200 they would live it.

red-and-black-husky-tool-bags-gp-44316an13-64_1000.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    I use a 18" version of this. Ammo, ear pro, and pretty much what I need fit in it. I have a 4 handgun softcase that fits in it too when the bag is open. It really helps my back because I only have to lift it a few times compared to carrying it all the time.

You should see the look of disgust some of the shooters have when they see me trolling it around. I bet if it was black and $200 they would live it.

red-and-black-husky-tool-bags-gp-44316an13-64_1000.jpg
    You should sarcastically black marker out the husky with a single line through it, then write glock. Black out the wolf logo. LOL I remember a guy in college used to make his own statement shirts out of sweat stained white t shirts. He would write abercrombie and fitch on them in black marker, cross out something, put Hollister.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Guys, do you know what type of bags should be used for transporting guns? My father is a gun collection, and I want to make a birthday present, and I was thinking about a bag for those.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxer View Post
    I have owned a bunch of range bags over the years and this is by far my favorite. It is by 5.11 and on the larger side. I carry in my bag 10 spare mags, ammo, Oakley shooting glasses with multiple lenses, ear pro, first aid kit, M.U.T. multi tool, hex key set, 3 pistols, staple gun, targets, markers, bore sight, gloves, knife, flashlight, and an Otis gun cleaning kit. The point is, all of that fits easily into this bag and I still have room to spare.

Years ago I would have to pack up my range bag each time I was heading out and would often forget something. With a bag this size it is always loaded and ready to. The other thing is this bag is really durable. I have had some cheap bags in the past that would fall apart or the zippers would break. This bag can take a beating. It is not a cheap bag, but it is the type that you can buy once and never have to upgrade it.

http://www.511tactical.com/range-ready-bag.html

Attachment 65134

I've got one as well, it may be a little smaller, but it's been a great bag. Much higher quality than the Bulldog branded ones you can get at Dunhams.

They have everything 20% off currently too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123