Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

April BOD Meeting, MDFI class drawing - see details inside! Willams Gun Sight in Davidson, MI 4-7-2018

April BOD Meeting Important Flash notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back by popular demand there will be a Drawing for 24 seats in the World Famous MDFI Y.S.I.N.T.G. Date & Time, Location TBD

This is a not to miss class for new & experienced shooters alike no matter when & where it is held.

If you don't know about this very popular class check it out here http://trainmdfi.com/courses/2017-ysintg/

How To Enter? Show up in person and get on the list - A board member will be taking names.

You must be present to win! You must be a Full MGO member to enter - you have a avatar by your screen name on the forum, all full members do

Now on to the regular stuff.

Board of Directors meeting to be held, at Williams Gun Sight on April 7th from 4 to 6pm.

The meeting will be held in the class room, right by the indoor range, check in desk.

Free Shooting available from 6 to 7:45pm.

Williams Gun Sight 7389 Lapeer Road, Davidson.

All are welcome to attend!
    Last edited by SeeTee; 04-03-2018 at 02:10 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Thread needs a bump -important update !

MGO Member
    Just another good reason to become a paying member. Y.S.I.N.T.G. is a terrific class.

What happens to leftover tickets if 24 people don't show up for the meeting?
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post
    What happens to leftover tickets if 24 people don't show up for the meeting?
    We stand on a street corner and give them to Libbies.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Apparently nobody knows what happens...

My mom will be 92 on Saturday so I wont be able to attend.

Its a shame that this was changed from 'need not be present to win' like it was last year, to include the membership as a whole.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Its a shame that this was changed from 'need not be present to win' like it was last year, to include the membership as a whole.
    Tomorrow is my 28th wedding anniversary, so I doubt I will be making the 160 mile round trip either.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers

I am a Forum User
    The 95 mile drive each way through I75 construction is a bit much and I wont be able to make it...

I am sure that Carl has a Plan to Back up the Plan that needs to be backed up!!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

If I connect enough ysintg tokens, can I trade them in for a foundation coupon?
    Not sure if I can even make it to the meeting, but I might try, depending on if the wife wants to give me up for the afternoon.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast