Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Well... provided work doesn’t mess my day up I’ll be there around 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was nice to see and meet you all yesterday. The range was nice as usual. Thanks for having a meeting I'm my hemisphere.

Interesting meeting, with lots of great conversation. Every Board meeting should be like this one.

And thanks MGO for the range time. For those of you who missed it, Travis was burning the range up with some impressive shooting. I only wish I had brought some marshmallows.

MGO Member
    This was the first board meeting that I've attended and it was very informative for me. I'd like to thank everyone who was there -- unfortunately, I forgot most of the screen-names of the folks, just remember the face and what they said, so I can't easily thank people individually.

I want to correct something I said at the meeting, that I don't read the banners on the forums site. In fact, upon reflection, I do read them and have actually found out about several important events because of them.

Also, I hope I didn't come across as critical of the organization or "raising hell", that wasn't my intention. In fact, I'm very grateful for the existence of the organization as well as the forums, and especially for all the hard work that the various dedicated individuals are obviously making. I hope to contribute more effort myself in the future, starting now.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by deptrai View Post
    This was the first board meeting that I've attended and it was very informative for me. I'd like to thank everyone who was there -- unfortunately, I forgot most of the screen-names of the folks, just remember the face and what they said, so I can't easily thank people individually.

I want to correct something I said at the meeting, that I don't read the banners on the forums site. In fact, upon reflection, I do read them and have actually found out about several important events because of them.

Also, I hope I didn't come across as critical of the organization or "raising hell", that wasn't my intention. In fact, I'm very grateful for the existence of the organization as well as the forums, and especially for all the hard work that the various dedicated individuals are obviously making. I hope to contribute more effort myself in the future, starting now.
    Thanks for coming to the meeting and sharing your thoughts. We value our members' input. Questions, concerns, and comments (critical or otherwise) allow the board to either validate or correct its course of action. Feedback is critical for the board to reflect the wishes of the membership.

MGO LIFE Member
    Forum user names can be difficult, as are regular life user names, mines pretty darn hard to forget, I was literally wearing chainmail in the front row.

SeeTee was the gentleman you spent most of the evening talking to regarding activities. Bunkbeds will be required for more space to hold activities.

Kilt guy is also hard to forget, as is Travis The Red, everyone else is a little harder to keep up with

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Interesting meeting, with lots of great conversation. Every Board meeting should be like this one.

And thanks MGO for the range time. For those of you who missed it, Travis was burning the range up with some impressive shooting. I only wish I had brought some marshmallows.
    Lol. That was the first time I had that happen to me or even seen anything like that. Thanks for coming to the meeting and bringing your grandson. You guys are good people.

Quote Originally Posted by deptrai View Post

I agree with Tyler. We need your feedback. Thanks for coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Forum user names can be difficult, as are regular life user names, mines pretty darn hard to forget, I was literally wearing chainmail in the front row.

SeeTee was the gentleman you spent most of the evening talking to regarding activities. Bunkbeds will be required for more space to hold activities.

Kilt guy is also hard to forget, as is Travis The Red, everyone else is a little harder to keep up with
    Respect the chainmail!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12