Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: New - 39 days

I can't post links yet! Forum User

New - 39 days

I applied for my CPL on feb 1st at the Monroe country clerks office. its been over a month and still nothing. Anyone know the time frame for monroe to process?

MGO Board of Directors

Monroe County has always been known to dog the process and not turn around applications (new or renewal) in a timely fashion, as compared to most all of the other Michigan Counties. There is no underlying reason for Monroe County to take so much longer, other than they choose to intentionally dog the process and make you wait.

Just look at the tread titles in this subform and you will see, your case is not unusual with Monroe County. Then look at the other Counties subforms and you will see that Monroe County stands out like a sore thumb for being slow, as compared to everywhere else.

You should probably see something in the next 1-3 weeks…be sure to update this thread when you do!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Just got it in the mail today, so I would say Monroe county 5 weeks

MGO Board of Directors

Congrats!

I updated the thread title to fit the format of this forum.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.