Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Project Appleseed April 21-22, 2018 Patriots' Day Events

Every year the events closest to April 19 are near and dear to the hearts of Project Appleseed instructors, as we commemorate the choices and sacrifices made by the colonists who founded our nation, and the anniversary of the battles at Lexington and Concord. This year, the April 21-22 weekend hosts our special commemorative events.

There are three Project Appleseed clinics in Michigan that weekend, at Battle Creek, Dorr, and Fenton. Battle Creek is already sold out but there are still spaces on the line at Dorr and Fenton. Go to https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?...state=Michigan to register (or to https://appleseedinfo.org to start at the front end of the website to learn more!)

There is special pricing for pre-registration of the April 21-22 shoots only; $41.90 for adults and $17.75 for youth under 18 years of age, in honor of 4/19/1775. Regular prices are $60 and $20, still a steal for 2 days of instruction! (Most ranges levy a separate fee for the use of the facility, payable at the event, and described on the registration page.)

There are also April events in Sturgis on April 6-7 (this is a Friday-Saturday shoot rather than a Saturday-Sunday event) and at Lapeer on April 28-29, although Lapeer is already sold out.

If one of the sold-out shoots is of interest to you we can put you in touch with the shoot boss for the event in case there is a cancellation.

You can also see the full calendar of events throughout the year.

We hope to see you on the line!

I am a Forum User
    Come hear about how this country got started, and what Americans in 1775 thought about the trade between liberty and security.

This is not just for gun people, but for your friends and neighbors who wonder why you get so worked up about the Second Amendment.

MGO Member
    I have been signed up for Dorr event since mid Feb.

this will be my 4th event

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by warbladejm View Post
    I have been signed up for Dorr event since mid Feb.

this will be my 4th event
    Fantastic! I'll look forward to seeing you Saturday morning!

Dorr is now sold out as well.