Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

LaRue OBR 18" 7.62

I have a LaRue OBR 18" 7.62 that I purchased 3 years ago along with some accessories. It's never been fired but I have added the accessories so it's not "NIB" officially. I'm looking for advice for how I should list it on the marketplace or if there would be any interest in it at all. When I ordered it from LaRue there was a bit of a wait time. Not sure if that's still the case with them or not. I will appreciate any input.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by IsthatDrew View Post
    I have a LaRue OBR 18" 7.62 that I purchased 3 years ago along with some accessories. It's never been fired but I have added the accessories so it's not "NIB" officially. I'm looking for advice for how I should list it on the marketplace or if there would be any interest in it at all. When I ordered it from LaRue there was a bit of a wait time. Not sure if that's still the case with them or not. I will appreciate any input.
    "never fired" isn't really a statement that's worth a whole lot to prospective buyers on price. It's not going to get you bumped up to near retail.

For the base rifle, I'd suggest starting at 15% off retail, but be willing to drop it from there. Accessories are a mixed bag. It's really hard to say without knowing what it is you've added. Some items add a lot more value; most items add very little. Even then, the higher return accessories (high-end optics, mounts, bipod, etc), usually sell better on their own.

Wait now for Larue rifles is much shorter.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it would have depreciated that much. I might try my luck with a private sale as opposed to a public auction.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by IsthatDrew View Post
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it would have depreciated that much. I might try my luck with a private sale as opposed to a public auction.
    Look at it from the buyer's point of view. Would you pay almost retail for a used gun. DP425'S 15% isn't that much.