Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    If only I had 5 grand disposable this would be mine
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/757378197

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratcher View Post
    Can I go all the way too, if I bring some rounds?
    Hell yes... It's nearly time for a visit to the Lapeer Pit... You're a ways away though...

I am a Forum User
    Currently own a parts kit complete with new receiver sitting in the closet, it kinda got put on the back burner due to lack of time to find the parts to make it legal.... I have decided that it will have wood furniture instead of the ugly black plastic crap that it came with

The FAL is my primary "go-to" and "do all" rifle. I specifically wanted an AR sized rifle that could be operated as ergonomically and shot just as fast up close, but still be able to stop a 200 lb target out to 500-600 yards (as well as a list of other things).

I've spent years building up on it, but it's exactly the rifle I'd get if I designed one from scratch. It is a pig, but pounds lighter than a full size traditional FAL with a similar setup. With that ridiculous comp on the barrel it honestly recoils like a .223 with zero muzzle rise, and minimal blast (it was specifically chosen for this application, which is why it's large).

DSA SA58 Tactical Carbine......with some parts.

Here's what it was when new, next to a typical AR for comparison. About 8 pounds naked.

With surplus ammo it's about 2.75 MOA. With match ammo it's about 1.25. It does have a "match" barrel on this model.

MGO Member
    I've always like the looks of the Israeli version. Too rich for me, though. I built up a couple basic Imbel kits back when the kits came with the original barrels. Ahh, good times.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User

My STG58 with an Alcan Spectre scope

My wife's target from 200 yards, while shooting the Fal from the bench.

I am a Forum User
    I was lucky enough to around in the late 90`s when could get very good to excellent de-milled kit`s for $199.00, Built a 1/2 dozen of them and kept one! Was lucky enough to pick up a Imbel R1A1 receivers for under $200.00,so for less then the cost of a Remington 7400 I built a tack driver (pending the use of Fed match grade 168 grn.) I love my FAL and would never part with it! So I joined the club!

I'd love to have one of these. Maybe someday...
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...

Quote Originally Posted by Scratcher View Post
    If only I had 5 grand disposable this would be mine
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/757378197
    I have a clone and find its good enough, the real deal you really pay a premium.

Get a well looked over enterprise, DSA, a custom gun plumber build from ARS I think you will be happy.

The FNs are sweet buy not 5 times as nice.

Quote Originally Posted by qz2026 View Post
    I'd love to have one of these. Maybe someday...
    https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...ame=DSA%2c+Inc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast