Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

mandatory or turn in of semi autos in norway.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...es-scrap-sell/

What happened to the nordic people.

500 years ago they were some of the most bad ass people, 100 years ago they were healthy Chrisitan capitalists.

They are in a swift 50 year **** spiral.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

sheesh, "at least" they get to up their firearms count from 6 to 8...
    i have more than that in just 22s
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    sheesh, "at least" they get to up their firearms count from 6 to 8...
    i have more than that in just 22s
    I am barely getting by on four 22lrs

I am a Forum User
    Well, you have to get rid of the peasants weapons before you can effectively become the dictator of a country so maybe the government has a plan.

I am a Forum User
    It's frightening when you know that the de facto "leader" of Europe is the bloody Germans who are coming off two World War losses including, after the removal of firearms from the general population in the 1930's, managed to become one of those regimes that effected the extermination of millions and up there with the very "best" of that.

Interesting that the Germans are led by an East German, (Merkel moved from West Germany to East with her father as an infant), and therefore was indoctrinated by the eastern bloc.

Funny that she would try to ensure that as many Europeans as possible are disarmed...

One wonders where she plans on building the new, more efficient gas chambers.

Cynical? Me?

Naaaaahhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by AM1958 View Post
    It's frightening when you know that the de facto "leader" of Europe is the bloody Germans who are coming off two World War losses including, after the removal of firearms from the general population in the 1930's, managed to become one of those regimes that effected the extermination of millions and up there with the very "best" of that.

Interesting that the Germans are led by an East German, (Merkel moved from West Germany to East with her father as an infant), and therefore was indoctrinated by the eastern bloc.

Funny that she would try to ensure that as many Europeans as possible are disarmed...

One wonders where she plans on building the new, more efficient gas chambers.

Cynical? Me?

Naaaaahhhhh....
    Not there, not exactly soon, but the idea is to take the guns away slowly, little at a time till there is nothing left. Pacify the people, emasculate men, tear up families, ruin the nations identies and cultures, ruin religion except islam, pussify and wussify the men, bring in 10's of millions muslims over a couple decades.
    It really seems like the west is programing their youth to be completely wrecks, and useless if there is ever a war, its almost textbook perfect.

They are being programed though to look to the head of the EU and just shrug and do what ever they are told.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...es-scrap-sell/

What happened to the nordic people.

500 years ago they were some of the most bad ass people, 100 years ago they were healthy Chrisitan capitalists.

They are in a swift 50 year **** spiral.
    I'm sure the Norwegians can do just fine with "old-fashioned" bolt action rifles. They have to take shooting tests to get hunting licenses. I don't want to give up my AR but I can do just as well in the real world with a Steyr Scout.

I am a Forum User
    Merkel's "dive" into Islamic immigration is a clear indication of intent. That intent is to gain power by any means possible over her countrymen by importing votes.

My mind goes to Obama...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    I'm sure the Norwegians can do just fine with "old-fashioned" bolt action rifles. They have to take shooting tests to get hunting licenses. I don't want to give up my AR but I can do just as well in the real world with a Steyr Scout.
    Yeah the old timers, but they are brainwashing the youth, pussifying them, wussifying them, in 40 years none of them will want to touch a gun.

I am a Forum User
    All their semi-autos except for the Mini 14 are just hunting guns, anyways. Most other countries just think of guns for hunting. That doesn't make them better or worse, only different. The next time you're in Norway, tell them how "pussified" they are. You have been to Norway, haven't you and your opinion is based on firsthand experiences, isn't it?
    Last edited by JohnS624; 03-17-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast