Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    A lot of people died because of German actions in the last century . But , compared to the Russians and the chinese they are pikers . So ...... who's going to be the top killer in this century ?

Jack

I am a Forum User
    Probably the Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    All their semi-autos except for the Mini 14 are just hunting guns, anyways. Most other countries just think of guns for hunting. That doesn't make them better or worse, only different. The next time you're in Norway, tell them how "pussified" they are. You have been to Norway, haven't you and your opinion is based on firsthand experiences, isn't it?
    Thats not specific to just norway, the entire west. You could throw in australia, japan, as well.

Sure, Ill tell them are more pussified than their grandpa, it is true, and what are they gonna do about it ? I am not saying there are not some tough guys remaining, this is a trend. Its planned. Its attrition.

You could say the same thing about england, belgium, germany, canada.

Probably the Chinese.
    Probably a war someday with china and india is my guess, and pakistan could jump in as well. Banglesdesh and pakistan are 370 million people, india is 1bill 70 mill, china is 1.3 billion. Thats a good percent of the world population. Pakistan is just waiting to be taken over by a cleric or imam, china will let nothing get in its way of domination. Pakistan hates india, they will align with china in a war to trounce india. It will spill into bangledesh and they will be drawn into the war.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Thats not specific to just norway, the entire west. You could throw in australia, japan, as well.

Sure, Ill tell them are more pussified than their grandpa, it is true, and what are they gonna do about it ? I am not saying there are not some tough guys remaining, this is a trend. Its planned. Its attrition.

You could say the same thing about england, belgium, germany, canada.
    If you want to go that route, you can include us because Hillary won the popular vote. Civilian guns have little to do with how good a country's armed forces are. Also, you need to travel more and see what other people are really like.

If you want to go that route, you can include us because Hillary won the popular vote. Civilian guns have little to do with how good a country's armed forces are. Also, you need to travel more and see what other people are really like.
    I was not talking about the military, and not so much in the moment.

Norway is still a tough country, but its in a tremendous decline, it is super small, and punches above its weight class but in 40 years it will look nothing like it does today.

Quote Originally Posted by AM1958 View Post
    It's frightening when you know that the de facto "leader" of Europe is the bloody Germans who are coming off two World War losses including, after the removal of firearms from the general population in the 1930's, managed to become one of those regimes that effected the extermination of millions and up there with the very "best" of that.

Interesting that the Germans are led by an East German, (Merkel moved from West Germany to East with her father as an infant), and therefore was indoctrinated by the eastern bloc.

Funny that she would try to ensure that as many Europeans as possible are disarmed...

One wonders where she plans on building the new, more efficient gas chambers.

Cynical? Me?

Naaaaahhhhh....
    Would you rather the French being a power again?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I was not talking about the military, and not so much in the moment.

Norway is still a tough country, but its in a tremendous decline, it is super small, and punches above its weight class but in 40 years it will look nothing like it does today.
    You know this how? They have used the profits from their share of the North Sea oilfields to modernize their country and its armed forces. They are getting F35s and have Aegis-equipped frigates. They have a land border with Russia so know well that they have to stay well armed.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    Would you rather the French being a power again?
    The French... Don't make Oi larf... We Brits have been keeping the cheese eating surrender monkeys quiet since 1337, (the beginning of the 100 years War), and severely spanking them at Crecy, Poitiers and Agincourt. After that there were some perfunctory scuffles that they always ended up on the wrong end of and when they decided they wanted to be an Empire the Duke of Wellington gave them another spanking at Waterloo and the stubby little "Emperor" was confined to a piece of rock five days sail from the nearest land called St. Helena.

Time to resurrect the British Empire methinks...

I am a Forum User
    All their semi-autos except for the Mini 14 are just hunting guns, anyways. Most other countries just think of guns for hunting. That doesn't make them better or worse, only different. The next time you're in Norway, tell them how "pussified" they are. You have been to Norway, haven't you and your opinion is based on firsthand experiences, isn't it?
    So you and the little lady taking a vacation in a paticular country makes you a authority??? LOL...reading about it on the internet obviously doesn’t either but you can form just as valid of a opinion as someone who took a sightseeing trip

All of western civilization (including the US) is getting pussified Europe is just much farther down the road than us

And yes their laws/culture on guns is not that they are a privledge to be meted out by the gov.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast