Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You got a Stock II 10mm to trade for it because I have 1200 rounds of 10mm and nothing else to shoot it with [I say in jest] and I'm not in the mood to have my PTR91 be my bedside gun.
    Last edited by JDeko; 03-25-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Anyone know if you can put a compact slide on a full-size frame? Brian Enos Forums have my email pegged as a spam account [this happened before with other forum sites for some reason] and EAA customer support is pretty mediocre. If anyone knows and has tried was the slide then the same length as the frame?

Not to necro my old thread, but I've come around to wondering if I could slap a compact slide on my full size Witness frame and what it would look like. Does anyone have both and could take a quick pic? It'd save me a good 500 dollaridoos from buying a Stock II and even then I may dislike the chrome finish on that leading me to have to get it stripped and NP3 coated, which would be an even bigger pain now that Robar is out of business [or at least not dealing with the public directly].

I think it looks good as is. I am a big fan of CZ 75 style forearms though.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I think it looks good as is. I am a big fan of CZ 75 style forearms though.
    And to me it looks like someone took a dremmel to it in order to shave off a couple ounces. It frustrates me to no end that neither Tanfoglio nor CZ offer a 10mm stainless steel or nickel pistol where the dust cover goes to the end of the muzzle.

I am a Forum User
    JDeko, you have a beautiful gun. I have two words for you on your thoughts of this thing that bothers you about the gun.. Are you ready, you can write it down if you want.

"STOP IT"..

If you want to know more about the STOP IT advise, watch that classic comedy Bob Newhart episode:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12