Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FN FNC

I am a Forum User

FN FNC

My stepdad works with a guy who says he's ex Sweedish Special Forces (Stepdads BS detector is pretty good and feels this is true) They were talking one day and got onto guns. Guy tells stepdad he misses his FNC from the military and would love to pick one up in semi auto. Well stepdad doesn't know much so he comes to me. I do some research and it seems like they were part of the 1986 AWB. But I have seen 1 on Gunbroker that said semi auto and was in the normal area, not the class III area.
    I guess short story long can anyone point me in a direction to help him?

I am a Forum User
    I went to the gun show in Port Huron about 6 weeks ago and a guy was selling one that looked really nice. I believe he was asking around $3500.00. But I don't know how to get in touch with him.

I am a Forum User
    I can't open these links from work, but they may give you some good info.

https://thefiringline.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=494851

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ect-fire-5-56/
    Last edited by cmr19xx; 03-23-2018 at 09:37 AM.

I am a Forum User
    FNCs are very nice to shoot, but they are a little heavier than AR-15s.

MGO Member
    Show up periodically on Gunbroker with selling prices circa $2900 to $4500. Nice rifles, but a collector piece rather than an everyday shooter. You can get several nice ARs for that money.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

they are nice, well regarded, and you can get them on gunbroker etc if you open up your wallet.

Tell the guy the price before you do any work sourcing one. I think if you get one for 3k you did well. 2011 or so they might have been closer to $2000-2200 ?

looks like there are only 13,000 units in america http://www.hk94.com/fn-fnc-rifle/

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User

FN FNC Substitute

A an early SIG-Sauer 556R rifle refitted with the ACE long skeleton stock [AKFX9(L)], on an ACE AR-15 adapter [ARRB], with the standard ACE folding stock mechanism [FSM] is almost identical in all particulars to an FN FNC.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    If anyone knows of one for sale please pm me
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast