Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't post links yet! Forum User

Hello from Dearborn

Hello Everyone,

I'm realtively new to Michigan, having moved here for work about 9 months ago. I'm originally from the gun-hating State of Maryland, I joined the Army to get out of there, bounced around a bit, and now I'm here. A collegue suggested that I join MGO, since I am a bit of a firearms enthusiast, so here I am. I hope I did the membership thing right. I paid via PayPal, but didn't see an application anywhere. Fingers crossed.

As far as firearms go, I am into a bit of everything. I'm on a bit of a military surplus rifle kick lately, but I have some NFA items, pistols, ARs, etc. My interest in military surplus rifles has driven me towards reloading, so I'll have to figure out how to work that. Hopefully some of you are pros and can give a rookie some pointers.

So far I like Michigan, but filling out the RI-60s for my pistols destroyed a little bit of my soul.

Greetings from Imlay City "Gateway to the Thumb",

Home of Vlasic Pickle.

Thank you for your service

As far as the membership goes, if you followed the directions here: Join-MGO, then all you have to do is wait for the letter via snail mail, and follow the directions in the letter. You will be all set.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Welcome from Outer Dr/Pardee area of West Dearborn. MGO is a great place,great people and plenty of info to go around.

I am a Forum User
    Welcome to MGO.

The link for the application is at the top of the page you used to make your PayPal payment. Print that off, fill it out, and send it to the PO Box listed on the pamphlet.

Welcome brother! Thanks for your service!
    "Men that are real shoot a gun with a wheel" John Boland
    "My gun protects your rights" Hi-Point
    "Handgun bans hinder the ability to defend self and family" our past fearless leader Ed Hoffman
    "Don't buy a box of cereal expecting some big and fancy toy" remingtondude58 (Inspired by Mike Grace)

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  12.9 KB
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    Welcome man, you here on recruiting or what? I'm born and raised in Dearborn, currently living out of state but still creep.

I am a Forum User
    Welcome to the forum!!

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Welcome man, you here on recruiting or what? I'm born and raised in Dearborn, currently living out of state but still creep.
    No, I've been out of the Army for ages. The company that I work for now offered me a position in Michigan and it was too good to refuse.
    Last edited by movementarian; 04-04-2018 at 06:06 PM.

to MGO discussion forums and Marketplace from Marysville.
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast