Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

GLOCK Roland Special or Delta/CAG builds for ACTS?

For you guys that shoot ACTS, are Glock Roland Special or GLOCK Delta/CAG builds allowed? They feature red-dots, lights and comps. Looking at some of the clone threads on ARF it would appear that these guns are very much used in the field by very special units of people doing bad things to bad people but I wasn't 100% sure if ACTS had adapted those into the matches yet.

Thinking about going out there soon and I'm trying to figure out if my range pistol is going to be acceptable in enhanced etc.

Thanks!

I am a Forum User
    When the new rulebook is released they will be a go. This season we have been in a Trial & Error cycle of trying out different rules from month to month. The Current rulebook does not allow for the Roland due to add on comp and magwell. The trials rules we have been allowing them. The New rule update will put it open class based on optics.

Hope this helps.