Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I can see myself with 2 of them, but I am curious as to why you have 6. Full size, compact, race gun, EDC?
    I just enjoy building guns, and each of them is a little different. Planning on an RMR on one of the 19's soon. My builds consist of 1 full size (G17) on the V2 frame, 4 compacts (G19) frame, and waiting on my frame for the G43. Pics attached.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I don’t read stuff. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Northcountry2007 View Post
    I just enjoy building guns, and each of them is a little different. Planning on an RMR on one of the 19's soon. My builds consist of 1 full size (G17) on the V2 frame, 4 compacts (G19) frame, and waiting on my frame for the G43. Pics attached.

Sweet collection!!
    If you guys want to do a group buy in those frames, I’m set up with polymer 80.
    They don’t sell fast for me, so I haven’t ordered in a while. I think I have 5 frame kits left of the V2 Glock 19 size.

I’ll have to read what the GB rules are here. I don’t think I’ve done one on this site yet.

My Gen 2 Glock .40 has polymer rails.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    My Gen 2 Glock .40 has polymer rails.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Boy, I sure miss-spoke. Took a magnet down and they are magnetic. Not much of a metal rail though. Not sure why I thought that. They are ceracoated now, but I am thinking everything was black before which maybe led me to believe that.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Northcountry2007 View Post
    I could see my wife liking this slide/frame combo on a G42.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Boy, I sure miss-spoke. Took a magnet down and they are magnetic. Not much of a metal rail though. Not sure why I thought that. They are ceracoated now, but I am thinking everything was black before which maybe led me to believe that.
    Thought so

I finally put mine together a week ago, but the rear rail was crooked and would not allow me to install the slide. I contacted Polymer80 and they are sending me a new rear rail that has been verified to fit correctly.

P80 is asking me to cut my frame in half so that they can send me a new one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast