Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    Ok! Thanks for the info John! Ill see if I can get some money for it...
    Not sure where you’re at, but, you’re welcome to try mine out if you’d like to meet at a range.

I am a Forum User
    Appreciate the offer. I’m in Battle Creek. Home of Tony the Tiger!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    I've used the RX30 with the amber dot. It does wash out easy, though I do like the triangle better. At least on a rifle, it lets me use the tip of the triangle to be precise, or the triangle as a whole to be fast.

I'm kinda/ sorta considering a battery free RMR for a project.
    Oh? How much are you kinda looking to spend? Haha!

Oh? How much are you kinda looking to spend? Haha!
    I was hoping to stumble on one in the used market. I still have to do some research on if I can get the thing to co-witness on an AK without the entire optic setup costing as much (or more) than the rifle itself.

If you were thinking about selling it outright shoot me a PM with a price. I'm still not totally sure I want to go RMR, but if the number tickles me enough it might persuade me

I was hoping to stumble on one in the used market. I still have to do some research on if I can get the thing to co-witness on an AK without the entire optic setup costing as much (or more) than the rifle itself.
    That sounds interesting, keep us informed on the progress of that please? The side canted mount could be something to think about? I have to guess that any mount is going to be too tall for co-witness?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnholliday View Post
    That sounds interesting, keep us informed on the progress of that please? The side canted mount could be something to think about? I have to guess that any mount is going to be too tall for co-witness?
    It can be done with an Ultimak rail and a micro dot (aimpoint, primary arms, bushnell, etc.) but I don't really want the bulk of the tube, battery knob, and turrets. So an RMR type optic would be the way to to go....as long as it's robust in both its frame and heat resistance (trijicon would be perfect). I just need to find an ultra low picatinny adapter (or a gas tube with an RMR mount machined into it).

I'm a huge fan of how "tough" the trijicon open reflex sights are built, as well as how they are powered (fiber optic/ tritium).

Has anyone else been having issues on MGO acting up? I’ve been attempting to post a handgun for sale the past two days, and it either crashes, or tells me that I need to fill out the subject. Computers and I have a special relationship, so it could just be me?

It can be done with an Ultimak rail and a micro dot (aimpoint, primary arms, bushnell, etc.) but I don't really want the bulk of the tube, battery knob, and turrets. So an RMR type optic would be the way to to go....as long as it's robust in both its frame and heat resistance (trijicon would be perfect). I just need to find an ultra low picatinny adapter (or a gas tube with an RMR mount machined into it).

I'm a huge fan of how "tough" the trijicon open reflex sights are built, as well as how they are powered (fiber optic/ tritium).
    The RMR is built like a little tank! I’m not an Ak guy at all, so I’ve not seen much in the way of what you’re looking for. Could be something to have fabbed up?

Appreciate the offer. I’m in Battle Creek. Home of Tony the Tiger!
    If you get up into the Tri-City area let me know. I’d be happy to let you try out mine and see what you like better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12