Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Tomcat Inox false availablity

For 9 months I've requested product notification from several outlets regarding the availability of Beretta's Tomcat. This month I've received two notifications that those dealers have the product available. Both had the identical language regarding the item. On phoning the firms they did not have them and had a wanted to purchase when available list of over 300 customers. One firm related that Beretta stopped manufacturing this firearm. So-what is the point of such games anyway?

I am a Forum User
    Beretta still has them listed on their website. My guess is that they only do a limited run, once a year due to lack of demand. If the line is long there's always a chance someone will change their mind and you move up on the list. So the automated system just does the notification regardless of quantity on hand.

I am a Forum User
    They probably got a few in, sent out emails to those people interested and the first to order got them.

I am a Forum User

LeMasters in Grand Rapids has one

If you are still looking for an Inox Tomcat

http://www.armslist.com/posts/842949...2auto-inox-nib

I would just buy a used tomcat all black to have, and keep waiting if its a carry gun. I know how it is to have a very specific want, and once they say they make it and sell it, why cant you have it?

Get a plain one and some day the one you want will show up on gunbroker etc.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 06-02-2018 at 08:09 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Beretta didn't stop manufacturing them, but they're not in regular production. They do a small run every now and then. You can try getting on a waitlist somewhere for one, or keep hounding Gunbroker.

Swear I just saw one of these at Ann Arbor Arms...