Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bjmusico View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Would hate for things to open back up, then have to wait a few extra months before orientation and ability to use the club. I'll send my application in to Howell anyway. If LC&SA (also a nice club) opens up first, I'm only out $10 Howell application fee. I was looking forward to the Howell indoor range when it's raining/snowing.

Thanks!
    For now you do have the Sunday Open day to use the indoor range...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    For now you do have the Sunday Open day to use the indoor range...
    I have not been over there in the past ~6 weeks since it was announced, but the ranges are only open to members and their immediate families.

"All Club Activities are CANCELED until further notice!" - 03/23/2020 via email and on the web site

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I have not been over there in the past ~6 weeks since it was announced, but the ranges are only open to members and their immediate families.

"All Club Activities are CANCELED until further notice!" - 03/23/2020 via email and on the web site
    Correct. Till June 12 or when ever the Head Chic in Charge lets us...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    Correct. Till June 12 or when ever the Head Chic in Charge lets us...
    You said, "For now you do have the Sunday Open day to use the indoor range...", which literally tells him he can go out there NOW.

Just want him to know he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    You said, "For now you do have the Sunday Open day to use the indoor range...", which literally tells him he can go out there NOW.

Just want him to know he can't.

The Ranges are OPEN for MEMBERS ONLY
    by Mike.lafollette
    Published on 04-12-2020 12:38 PM
    All Ranges are OPEN with the exception of the shotgun fields. Only MEMBERS and their families may use the ranges. NO GUESTS please. Please maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet apart from other shooters that may be on the range.

Thank you and STAY SAFE.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if they started to allow public access again, but looks like not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bjmusico View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if they started to allow public access again, but looks like not yet.
    Sorry if my post was misleading...

No worries, I appreciate the help. Sent my application in today. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12