Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galeforcerm View Post
    Get the larue mbt2s. Best trigger available for the money. Mine took about 3 weeks to get when it's $99. It's worth the wait.

It's been 100% reliable. I tried the act with jp yellow springs and it had a couple times where it didn't ignite the primer. It was very unreliable in my m&p 15-22. If you plan on possibly having a .22 ar in the future I would buy the larue or look for a used timney.

I bought a used timney for around $130 on ebay. When I decided to put it in a .22lr timney sent me the .308 hammer and spring for free when I attempted to buy it from them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    My favorite at any price and it works with my 22 upper.

I am a Forum User
    Another vote for the Larue trigger. I own 3 of them, and may own more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    Under $100 there is only one great choice and that is the ALG ACT. Super smooth and clean break with the JPO 3.5lb springs it comes with. Best trigger for around $85. It is my default trigger for all my builds. After all it is a Geiselle milspec trigger.
    I'll second the ALG ACT. Great trigger for the price. I'm using a couple of them in various AR15 builds.
    https://www.spicetac.com/collections...at-trigger-act
    Last edited by Ballistic223; 06-10-2018 at 08:37 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    Under $100 there is only one great choice and that is the ALG ACT. Super smooth and clean break with the JPO 3.5lb springs it comes with. Best trigger for around $85. It is my default trigger for all my builds. After all it is a Geiselle milspec trigger.
    This.

MGO Member
    Another +1 for the ALG ACT. Very happy with mine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    Another vote for the Larue trigger. I own 3 of them, and may own more in the future.
    That is the reason I never installed the MBT that came loose with my 6920

I am a Forum User
    ALG ACT plus JP Enhanced Reliability Spring Kit. Sold the mil spec to offset costs. I also have a Joe Bob trigger adjusting grip screw, but I am not using it right now. I am very happy with my setup, and total cost is about $40 getting everything one sales and selling the mil spec.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrema312 View Post
    ALG ACT plus JP Enhanced Reliability Spring Kit. Sold the mil spec to offset costs. I also have a Joe Bob trigger adjusting grip screw, but I am not using it right now. I am very happy with my setup, and total cost is about $40 getting everything one sales and selling the mil spec.
    Correction - I sold the gun with the ALG ACT. The one I have right now is a PSA EPT with the spring kit and screw.

I am a Forum User
    +1 for the Larue MBT.

It is hands down the best trigger for the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12