Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Cool Monroe County Community College 2A protest April 20th

Dear MCCC Students,

This is for your information only, to ensure that you are aware of what is happening in your community. A group of local students are organizing a peaceful protest on April 20th from 12-230 at St Mary's Park to advocate for legislation on stricter gun control. At this protest, they would commemorate the victims of gun violence, write to legislators, and discuss solutions to the problems faced by out country, state, nation, and works today.

If you are so inclined, please feel free to join them.

Sincerely,

Kojo

This was a letter emailed to all students at this college.

Quote Originally Posted by 1776Trump1984 View Post
    Dear MCCC Students,

This is for your information only, to ensure that you are aware of what is happening in your community. A group of local students are organizing a peaceful protest on April 20th from 12-230 at St Mary's Park to advocate for legislation on stricter gun control. At this protest, they would commemorate the victims of gun violence, write to legislators, and discuss solutions to the problems faced by out country, state, nation, and works today.

If you are so inclined, please feel free to join them.

Sincerely,

Kojo

This was a letter emailed to all students at this college.
    Since you seem to have information about this event, maybe you should pass out a few fliers.

It was 243 years and one day, prior to this event, that the legitimate Governor of Boston, General Gage ordered the British Regulars to secretly exit Boston and march to Concord to seize the powder and other stores at the near by town of Concord. The countrymen were forewarned of this actions by one Paul Revere, even if he was not one of the actual riders that night, he is the one that set up the "Alarm list". The British Regulars were met in the early hours of April 19th, 1775 by the Militia on the Green at Lexington.

By the end of the day, thousands of countrymen had come to the call, and thousands more were on the way. Thus started the Nation that we now call home.

Maybe these protesters should sign up for classes on Early American history covering 1734 through 1820 or so. Then take a class on the Constitution! And finally, take a class on basic rifle marksmanship. Then they will at least have some knowledge about what they are protesting. They may also gain the basic knowledge about how to protect themselves. Passing more laws is not going to make anyone safer.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Since you seem to have information about this event, maybe you should pass out a few fliers.

It was 243 years and one day, prior to this event, that the legitimate Governor of Boston, General Gage ordered the British Regulars to secretly exit Boston and march to Concord to seize the powder and other stores at the near by town of Concord. The countrymen were forewarned of this actions by one Paul Revere, even if he was not one of the actual riders that night, he is the one that set up the "Alarm list". The British Regulars were met in the early hours of April 19th, 1775 by the Militia on the Green at Lexington.

By the end of the day, thousands of countrymen had come to the call, and thousands more were on the way. Thus started the Nation that we now call home.

Maybe these protesters should sign up for classes on Early American history covering 1734 through 1820 or so. Then take a class on the Constitution! And finally, take a class on basic rifle marksmanship. Then they will at least have some knowledge about what they are protesting. They may also gain the basic knowledge about how to protect themselves. Passing more laws is not going to make anyone safer.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.