Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Firearms Engraver Northern Oakland County

Anyone in the area do firearm engraving on an SBR?

I have a couple 10/22's tax stamped now I just need them engraved before I can complete them..

Don't want to mail them someone and deal with that hassle..

But if someone in the Lake Orion area can do the work while I wait that would be awesome.

10/22s are easy to break down to just the receivers. Since they aren't engraved, I'd assume you have rifles that haven't been SBR'd yet being you don't have them engraved. If thats true, then they aren't SBRs yet. That means you can mail them USPS for cheap. It's extremely easy...

MGO uses Veritas Machining when we have our 3 gun logo put on guns. He does fantastic work for a fair price! Veritas is who I've had do all my SBRs as well. Hell, he's even who dougwg/ATEi told me to use...https://www.veritasmachiningllc.com

THESE GUYS appear to be in Lake Orion and do engraving, (at least for ARs). Never heard of them and have never seen there work. Sounds like they do walk-ins for engraving on a by appointment basis during the week days.
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 04-15-2018 at 05:35 PM.

I am a Forum User
    They aren't assembled yet but they do have their tax stamps..

Quote Originally Posted by nrich1979 View Post
    They aren't assembled yet but they do have their tax stamps..
    If they haven't been built into SBRs yet, then they aren't completed and can still be shipped as regular ol' title 1 firearms via USPS. An approved form 1 doesn't automatically make the receiver into an SBR...Just food for thought.