Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Mooncliptool.com

After acquiring a few S&W revolvers cut for moon clips (625, 627 and 686), I entered into the world of moon clip tools. The 625 was used and came with a tool from moontoolclip.com. It's a well made tool and works great, yet I cannot recommend anyone buy one, at least not new. The problem is when I acquired the 627, I went to their website to order clips and the proper pilot for them. The first thing I noticed was there is the website is clunky and has no provision for credit cards or PayPal. You have two options: fill out the online order form, then wait for them to call you, or print out the form and send it in via mail. After two weeks with no response, I filled out a second order form and made note that it was my second try. A few days later, I finally got a call, and gave them the credit card info. a bit over a week later, I finally got the clips and pilot. A few months later, I picked up the 686PC. Again, I suffered through the clunky website, filled out the form ordering clips and the proper pilot. Nothing. Over two weeks passes without a response, so I did a repeat order. That was last week. and still no word.

So, if you find one used for a good price, it's a well made, quality tool. Just don't think you're going to be able to buy other pilots and moon clips for it without a hassle. Piss poor way to run a business.

I am a Forum User
    I get all my moon clip stuff from Revolver Supply Co. Great people, great products for all things revolver.

http://www.revolversupply.com/

I have the bmt mooner it's expensive but great

http://www.bmtequipped.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm not a revolver shooter, but how often do you loose those clips? In competitions?
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    I'm not a revolver shooter, but how often do you loose those clips? In competitions?
    I never loose mine in competitions just pick them up when done. You get all your brass back too. As long as no one steps on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk