Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    My take away from this whole thing is that I don't want to do business with either Kpkimmel83 or Rubber Duck as well as any no shows. Too much drama.
    Greenstamps awarded for what everyone else is thinking and you had the guts to say!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Now there's a thread I use!
    Yep...douchebagery goes both ways...lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerV76 View Post
    Do you really not understand why the thread was moved? Do you have any idea how many times this comes up on here? Do you have any idea how many times its been explained? Youve been a member for some time now, surely this isnt the first time youve seen this conversation.

Then when the OP tells the mods that theyre useless what do you expect? You expect them to just say “ya know what, this guys right, we need yet another marketplace section to cause even more marketplace complaints. The hundreds of threads before him didnt make us change our position but this guys got a certain spark about him so lets go back on everything we’ve said for years and bow to his needs”.

Lemme ask you this, if you cant be bothered to seatch the current marketplace feedback thread, whats to make anyone think you could be bothered to search yet another marketplace feedback thread when it grows more than 2 pages long?

If you want a marketplace tailored to your needs, nobodies stopping you from building it. It should be simple to maintain right?

Its shocking to me that the marketplace exists still and its threads like these that will eventually close it. Then people can see just how fantastic armslist really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Marketplace gripes are probably the most popular topic here. Remember the mega thread we had on the Marketplace that was over a hundred pages. I was sad to see it closed. I don’t think the Marketplace will get closed because of a few complaints.

On a personal note, I have had much better luck buying and selling there then I have anywhere else.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Greenstamps awarded for what everyone else is thinking and you had the guts to say!
    Awww some some self righteous do no wrong snowflakes got triggered no surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
    That's funny cause instead of just discussing this some decided it was bad for business to have someone going against the grain in open format so moved his original thread so happy onlookers only see the self righteous side of the forum. Your comment alone is a good example to that side of the forum.

When you registered on this private property website YOU agreed to abide by the rules set by the owner(s). An excerpt of what YOU agreed to abide by is provided below.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/misc.php?do=showrules

Forum Rules and Acceptable Use Policy
    -snip-
    You agree that the Administrators and Moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. -snip-

Perhaps it would be advantageous for you to follow the link to the forum rules I provided above and actually READ the material there.

I am a Forum User
    Rubber Duck, if you're not a member you don't have the right to bitch about the site! If you are here to start a bunch of crap and argue and whine why not just go somewhere else and waste their time. You've spent more time bitching about a problem than it would have taken you to check the feedback feature. GET OVER IT!!!

Come on folks. You got to feel kind of sorry for those who live among us that aren't energetic or bright enough to use the resources available to them.
    Now where's that darn purple font button?
    Last edited by Imshootin; 04-19-2018 at 08:40 AM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Quote Originally Posted by Freetime View Post
    Rubber Duck, if you're not a member you don't have the right to bitch about the site! If you are here to start a bunch of crap and argue and whine why not just go somewhere else and waste their time. You've spent more time bitching about a problem than it would have taken you to check the feedback feature. GET OVER IT!!!
    Agreed. Same for Kpkimmel83

If you want to bitch about MGO or the way they run their forums, pay a membership fee. If not? You have absolutely 0 say in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
    Awww some some self righteous do no wrong snowflakes got triggered no surprise there.
    Man, you only have 33 posts and you're already one of the most annoying people I've seen on this site.

That takes a lot to accomplish.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    HOLY CRAP.

I've been using my way to search for years and had absolutely no idea this was actually a thing.

I also just realized you can search the marketplace with "forum search" for a specific gun you want instead of trying to use the really general standard search and then looking for marketplace ads.

THANKS BUDDY! You just made my life easier.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Agreed. Same for Kpkimmel83

If you want to bitch about MGO or the way they run their forums, pay a membership fee. If not? You have absolutely 0 say in anything.

Man, you only have 33 posts and you're already one of the most annoying people I've seen on this site.

That takes a lot to accomplish.
    I was a paid member, wasn't worth the cost.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast