Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    My take away from this whole thing is that I don't want to do business with either Kpkimmel83 or Rubber Duck as well as any no shows. Too much drama.
    Then don't contact me about my sales, i have many trades on here and always at good prices and fair deals. I've never up-charged for anything , even when i sold my P365 with many extras at what it would cost just for the gun itself.

I am a Forum User
    3rd holler on the right then up the road a piece.
    Bitch bitch bitch... Someone makes a bitch thread nothing new there.

Then the all righteous paid member crowd shows up and preaches(bitches about bitching) that you pay or you don't have a right to bitch so what else is new there? Not a damn thing.

Baloney.... Paid or not nobody takes away the right to speak a opinion paid or not. Non paid can and always will have a right to speak an opinion.

Paid members don't like it or the sometimes over zealous couple of mods don't like that opinion then non paid faces a ban or infraction BIG WHOOP tee do!

So whats new in the smoker? Wheres Walther anyway?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgrider View Post

Then the all righteous paid member crowd shows up and preaches(bitches about bitching) that you pay or you don't have a right to bitch so what else is new there? Not a damn thing.

Baloney.... Paid or not nobody takes away the right to speak a opinion paid or not. Non paid can and always will have a right to speak an opinion.

Paid members don't like it or the sometimes over zealous couple of mods don't like that opinion then non paid faces a ban or infraction BIG WHOOP tee do!

BaZinga!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgrider View Post

one of my favorite ****-stirrers how you been man?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freetime View Post
    Rubber Duck, if you're not a member you don't have the right to bitch about the site! If you are here to start a bunch of crap and argue and whine why not just go somewhere else and waste their time. You've spent more time bitching about a problem than it would have taken you to check the feedback feature. GET OVER IT!!!
    unpopular opinion but it is the accurate one.

If you have free access to this website and org's offerings, and you're not a paying member, then your opinion on how it runs is honestly not worth much.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpkimmel83 View Post
    I was a paid member, wasn't worth the cost.
    So the free range time every few months at meetings, free food at the annual gathering, free training opportunities, moderated marketplace, discounts on services and goods (FFL transfers and product discounts, free legal advice, and so much more)

isnt worth $25 to you?

I'll make you an offer then...

I'll send you $25 to leave the org, delete your account, and never log into the site again. That way you can get your money's worth elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    BaZinga!
    You must be bored today!

MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    You must be bored today!
    Yeah, I had to see why this thread was revived what 6? Almost 7? Months later?
    Lol still nothing makes me laugh like shysters first post in this thread.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    You must be bored today!
    Kinda

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345