Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    There should be no fee. We already pay through taxes for their wages and all the paper they use. We pay the state to do something that we already pay them to do. Shouldn't have to pay for something that is a constitutional right.

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    There should be no fee. We already pay through taxes for their wages and all the paper they use. We pay the state to do something that we already pay them to do. Shouldn't have to pay for something that is a constitutional right.
    We agree, but it would have been a nonstarter as unfunded mandates aren't going anywhere. We wrote the fee as $40 because it was enough to cover the FBI fingerprint fee, and more than enough to cover the county clerks cost.

This was included in the legislative agenda in the Sunday paper. I'm all for lowering fees.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    This was included in the legislative agenda in the Sunday paper. I'm all for lowering fees.
    There are some good bills languishing on the legislative agenda. There are lots of crappy ones, too. Wanna bet on which variety will get rammed through during the lame duck? Snyder will be looking to help his outgoing friends. We are not his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Your response to the truncated sentence that you comment on is just as irrelevant as that preambulatory phrase is without the rest (and subject) of the sentence.
    Your misquote is disingenuous at best.
    Well EXCUSE ME!
    MI_XD
    SW Michigan
    ----Hey Joe and A Camal----Oh, and now Stretchy Gretchey
    ---- What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you not Understand?"
    -----

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    If we could get 25000 voters to tell their reps/senators that we might could get somewhere, preferrably face to face discussion.

I was i the county clerks office last Tuesday for about 10 minutes and paid my infringements. I commented that they could be reduced and she indicated she was aware of that fact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12