Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WHAT?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

It's not that bad.

I had 13 rounds of 7.62x39 out of an AK go off about 2 feet from me and although it made my ears ring for about 40 minutes, I don't THINK it gave me hearing damage and it's probably not related to turning my TV up really loud now...

I remember thinking "Well that didn't sound very loud!" But at that point everything sounded muffled for a while so yeah..lol

My Dad accidentally fired a round off in my kitchen. It punched into the floor about 1" from Mom's foot.
    Everyone froze. I recall some ringing of the ears, but everyone was focused on looking for hydraulic leaks.
    I yelled to the RifleKid in the basement, she responded she was 'ok' and there were no apparent holes in the ceiling/floor.

Many years ago, I was 19, a friend popped off a .357 magnum in the front seat of his car. He whipped the gun out, pointed it out the passenger window (which put the barrel/cylinder gap in line with my right ear) and snapped off 6 rapid shots. It was in a '76 Toronado, it was amazingly loud and my ears were ringing for days, I had blood trickling out my right ear. My hearing never really came all the way back. Significant hearing loss in the right ear, moderate loss to the left. We never really hung around together after that.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how some people handle firearms. He doesn't clear it and then proceeds to waive it in every direction. It was even pointed directly at the clerk a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by cmr19xx View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how some people handle firearms. He doesn't clear it and then proceeds to waive it in every direction. It was even pointed directly at the clerk a few times.
    Yeah, but I'm gonna lay a lot of blame on that clerk for handing him a loaded firearm out of a display case. What window-licker keeps them loaded in the case? Darn lucky the two standing down from the cop didn't get hit.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    It's not that bad.

I had 13 rounds of 7.62x39 out of an AK go off about 2 feet from me and although it made my ears ring for about 40 minutes, I don't THINK it gave me hearing damage and it's probably not related to turning my TV up really loud now...

I remember thinking "Well that didn't sound very loud!" But at that point everything sounded muffled for a while so yeah..lol
    how did someone pop off 13 ? What was the circumstances ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    how did someone pop off 13 ? What was the circumstances ?
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...auto-body-shop

Guy walks in with a rifle, points it at my head from about 2 feet away, screams "Give me the money". I take off while he starts shooting and before I know it, he's running down the alley never to be seen again.

Bought my first gun the next day, and the SCG protection addiction began! AK's look nicer when you're not staring down the barrel.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...auto-body-shop

Guy walks in with a rifle, points it at my head from about 2 feet away, screams "Give me the money". I take off while he starts shooting and before I know it, he's running down the alley never to be seen again.

Bought my first gun the next day, and the SCG protection addiction began! AK's look nicer when you're not staring down the barrel.
    God Damn.....

Joe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast