Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Which optic is equal in quality and durability to the Trijicon RMR for a Semi Auto Handgun?

I have a Dual Illumination Amber Triangle Trijicon RMR on my Glock 19 MOS but would rather have a "green dot" optic that has all the characteristics of a Trijicon RMR...

I also have this for RMR up for sale in the "Firearm Accessories for Sale" forum if anyone is interested they can send me a comment here as well.

Thank you!

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Hi John,
    Im not real found of the battery free because its not very bright. I am also not a fan of the triangle. I just want a bright green dot. I was looking at the Vortex Venom because I like the low profile look of it. Just wondered for the money if Trijicon is the absolute way to go for quality...

leupold makes something like the RMR, the rmr might be the best, or enjoy the best reputation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFNmvOqdho

I have been happy with the Sig Romeo1 on my 320 RX. Only gripe is the dot should be bigger. I mostly use trijicon and Aimpoint products on my rifles and was prepared to be disappointed with optic on my sig. instead I am pretty impressed.

my bad you wanted a green dot. Disregard

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    leupold makes something like the RMR, the rmr might be the best, or enjoy the best reputation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFNmvOqdho
    Informative and enjoyable review. I love the big window and clear glass on the Delta Point. No discussion on durability. I do know the Trijicon is built like a tiny tank!

I am a Forum User
    The Trijicon red and green show up much better than their amber. I personally don't know why anyone would get amber, because it washes out so easily.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

docter optics are auto brightening so brightness shouldnt be a problem
    shield optics has fans in the brit/nato forces. same deal, red auto.
    check 'em out and let me know
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.