Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm a Southpaw and I've never owned a left-handed gun. I've shot the Remington 1187 16g for 35+ years and never had a shell eject anywhere near my face or at least I never noticed it. All of my AR's eject without me ever noticing any one of them.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcar View Post
    ^this^
    I'm a lefty and find shotguns and bolt actions easier to operate LH than RH.
    I was with you until you said bolts. I can’t work a right handed bolt...at all

MGO Member
    i have been all over this issue. I was taught how to shoot right handed but found i was left eye dominate and made the switch some time around the age or 16. I have shot right hand guns off my left shoulder up until last year when i took advantage of Gander going out of business and got a left hand SBE II basically at cost. Hands down the best decision i made. i still have a right hand 870 as a back up gun and for quite a while i shot a BPS which i loved.

my only complaint about shooting right hand semi-auto guns is you get a lot of gas blown into your face compared to shooting a left hand semi auto. this is the case for me whether im shooting a 10/22, an AR, an 1100, etc. i have never had a problem with shells ejecting across my face either.

either way you go, you will be happy. just find the best fitting shotgun in your budget and go with that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12