Quote Originally Posted by Joe Carrier View Post
liberals think the law doesn't apply to them
And far too often it dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I saw it in action.

Tue MI had a primary election. I was just entering the freeway entry and our candidate had an election sign there. I pulled over WAAAyyy out of the way so as not to block traffic when I picked up the sigh to save it for November. About the time I exited my vehicle I saw a county mounty go by. I picked up the sign and headed for the car w/ it. At about that time, lapsed time 30 sec, the mounty was pulling alongside me w/ flashers on. I thought he was after me for getting the sign. Then I noticed a vehicle pulled over in front of mine.

I put the sign in the back seat, and then myself in the drivers. By this time the officer was out of his car approaching the drivers window of the vehicle that had pulled over. I drove very slow as I passed the violators?? car which had the window down and saw the driver had his wallet open. In the wallet was a badge. Then I really drove slow.. The officer spoke to the driver, at most a couple sentences, kinda shrugged his shoulders an d headed back to his vehicle.

I suspect the driver was a retired or active fellow cop and his badge got him a "get out out of jail free" opportunity. Id got a ticket. The speed on that section is 35 and it is easy to do more than 35, real easy.