Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ebay is pretty safe, if you have doubts open a case. They pretty much always side with the buyer. I've stopped selling anything expensive there for that reason.

I've had to accept returns for the dumbest reasons. I've also had people send back a different copy of the same item and ebay took their side. I mostly sold video games and electronics.

I have been on ebay since 99 and only lost one case as a buyer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    *IF* you're buying a TruGlo product.
    Since the pic in the OP's original post shows "Ended", I assumed the OP had already purchased them.
    Last edited by Imshootin; 04-23-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    Since the pic in the OP's original post shows "Ended", I assumed the OP had already purchased them.
    Yes I did. We'll see what happens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Night sights not sold on ebay?

Unless the seller is TruGlo themselves. You never know what you're going to get on ebay. China garbage, or true branded products. Good luck returning them if they are knockoffs, and or if they die a year later.
    You know, 100% of the time what you're getting when you buy from Midway, Brownels, Optics Planet, PSA, etc.

If you hate money, go ahead, buy $35 night sights on ebay.

eBay is legit. They take their reputation and customers seriously. If you have a legit issue with something you buy, they will step in and help you and refund the full amount of your purchase if necessary. Also, if you purchase with PayPal, you have double protection as they're similar with regard to their high level of customer protection.

Again, eBay is totally legit. Also, read the seller's reviews.

I buy almost everything online and in most cases, (probably 50% or more) of what I buy is through eBay... new and used. I've even bought from foreign countries (including Russia) and had great experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    I'd say spend an extra $20ish bucks on the real deal from Amazon so you can get new production ones and not some dude from Ebay.

They could be fake, could be very old, he could have dropped it and busted one of the tritium vials.

The fact that he uses a standard google picture and not a picture of the actual sights he's selling tells me that I'd stay away from it.
    Amazon is full of fakes also.

Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Amazon is full of fakes also.
    Not if you buy stuff fulfilled by Amazon that has prime shipping, which is generally 99% of anything you want.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Not if you buy stuff fulfilled by Amazon that has prime shipping, which is generally 99% of anything you want.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    Ehh, i've had more than one knock-off through Amazon Prime after 5 years of using it. They are good about returns, but Prime is just as susceptible as eBay for fakes.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Ehh, i've had more than one knock-off through Amazon Prime after 5 years of using it. They are good about returns, but Prime is just as susceptible as eBay for fakes.
    I think it matters more if like he said its fullfilled by amazon, amazon sources it, not just sells it or features it on the web.

Rather than gunjunkllc in some guys garage. Which might be fine, but then hard to follow up with a problem.

I am a Forum User
    This is what came in the mail, how do I go about testing them. Never owned nights sights before?

I am a Forum User
    Follow up, who can put these on for me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast