Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

New Laser Engraving Company in Traverse City

Hey y'all,
    Im not sure this is the right place. If not mods please move and accept my apologies.
    My cousin's husband just started a laser engraving service in Traverse City. I'm not involved in the company but just wanted to get his name out there in case anyone needs work done. I'm kinda thinking that flag would look good on the slide of my Shield. Give him a look if you can

https://www.facebook.com/tclaserco/

I am a Forum User
    *edit*

Any examples of cost to have this done to something? Does it work with any metal? Anodized aluminum?

I enjoyed some of the videos. Almost looks like a ray gun from some of the syfy movies.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric D View Post
    Any examples of cost to have this done to something? Does it work with any metal? Anodized aluminum?

I enjoyed some of the videos. Almost looks like a ray gun from some of the syfy movies.
    I have no clue. You would have to get ahold of him on FB. I thought he posted a price list on the page but it may be down a ways.