Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Thanks for volunteering to serve as an instructor for the upcoming ladies shooting event on this upcoming Sunday - May 20th at 8am.

We will meet at the gun range at 8am sharp. Please be on time, as we will be having our range safety briefing.

The range is the following: Top Gun, 22050 Pennsylvania, Taylor, MI USA.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Rick Ector
    [phone number withheld by drscaryguy]
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Well Dan stole all the thunder in the thread so little to add other then this, if you are going to be at the event, whatever the reason that brings you there, stop by the MGO table and say hello, for some reason all too often we hear or read in a post someone said they saw our table or booth, but didn't stop by & if they did they didn't introduce themselves please don't be that person.
    Very nice people work our events, say hello!

It was great being able to put faces with names today!

MGO LIFE Member
    I spent much of the day there, I unfortunately couldn’t be there for setup due to mornings no schedule, arrived minutes after kilt guy left, spent much of the day tied to RSO the lanes 20-24 ish, and then got a call that family was in hospital so I left near the end of event. Long day, had fun talked to several people. Maybe they’ll remember me next year?

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I spent much of the day there, I unfortunately couldn’t be there for setup due to mornings no schedule, arrived minutes after kilt guy left, spent much of the day tied to RSO the lanes 20-24 ish, and then got a call that family was in hospital so I left near the end of event. Long day, had fun talked to several people. Maybe they’ll remember me next year?
    sorry pal, i've forgotten you already
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Thank you to all that came out and helped make this event run smoothly. I think we had less than usual in terms of women shooters, but we definitely did some good still and got a lot of people more acquainted to firearms than they may have been before yesterday.

The event went smooth, we had plenty of actually certified instructors(more than years past), and we even had more lanes so we could train more people at once. The day went by relatively quickly!

Thanks again everyone. Events like this are what help us gain supporters and more importantly give us an outlet to teach safe gun handling.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    Thank you to all that came out and helped make this event run smoothly. I think we had less than usual in terms of women shooters, but we definitely did some good still and got a lot of people more acquainted to firearms than they may have been before yesterday.

The event went smooth, we had plenty of actually certified instructors(more than years past), and we even had more lanes so we could train more people at once. The day went by relatively quickly!

Thanks again everyone. Events like this are what help us gain supporters and more importantly give us an outlet to teach safe gun handling.
    ""Youngest woman shooter: 12
    Oldest woman shooter: 87
    Total women trained: 700
    Injuries: 0 "

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    ""Youngest woman shooter: 12
    Oldest woman shooter: 87
    Total women trained: 700
    Injuries: 0 "
    Training 700 in one day with no injuries is impressive. Good job to all of the instructors and RSO's.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Hey cocowheats, let's play spot the MGO members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12