Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Time to get on the river it's on fire

Last 7x out 2-4 man limits boated 20 last time on the D. Only kept my 5. Knocked of another 10 or so trying to swing into the boat(dont use a net) to many flock when they see a net hit the water

Anyways get out while the getting is good

Tight lines

<------------Has been named "Official MGO" Walleye and Perch Tester.

Please PM me for shipping directions!!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Board of Directors

I'm waiting for the white bass (I know you're not!)

Please tell me when the gettin's good.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Member
    Hey you want fish PM me I would have no problem hooking you up usually give them to neighbors and family I just love to fish all year around. Don't keep my limit unless someone requests so if not I toss them back. Only catch you must clean them gets old and hate freezing scraps till garbage day lol

I can pass information on about white bass my 6 year old loves catching them last year at 5years old he boated over 50 in one day all returning safely back to the dirty D. Water temp was mid 40s last time out I would say with warm rain coming it's two weeks or so away

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by buckpula View Post
    I would say with warm rain coming it's two weeks or so away
    The first time I went was on May 19 (My anniversary.) Every year I use that as a benchmark to remind me.
    Missed it totally last year.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Are you pulling wire?
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Nope jigging, color vary on day to day don't pull wire after jiggi g head to breast bay pulling crawlers or djk,p10s,wally's or rr

MGO Member
    5-2. Started at 1030 am finished at 230 pm boated 25 eyes from 15-20" windy as all heck calmed down a bit later all in all good day on the water firetiger jig brownice finn s fish topped with minnow

Kept my limit of 5

NO WHITE BASS YET

water temp was around 51