Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So these Italian Beretta 92S police trade ins....

I would recommend grabbing one or 2 while they are cheap.
    These things are really nice feeling pistols. There’s holster wear and some scratches, but who cares on a fun-gun.

They have them at a few different places. Classic Firearms, SOG, Buds, etc
    I bought 4 for myself. Thinking of getting a couple of the hand select ones....
    Here is my low quality poorly produced video.

Last edited by Coctailer; 05-01-2018 at 04:41 AM.

I am a Forum User
    I just sold mine. Had a helluva time getting rid of it too. They're decent, but they've been for sale forever. I think there must be loads of them here now.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I almost bought the .380 version I saw floating around on a couple sights.
    I'm seriously considering getting an FFL just to save myself transfer fees.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    They are not cheap, and the sights are so tiny for my aging eyes. I prefer the longer sights on a 92 FS for $100 more.

I thought I had seen excellent condition used but not police for $400. Does that sounds right.

I was not looking for one, but a friend of a friend was tryint to sell his for $500. Buddy wanted to know if it was a good price, I was looking at prices, seemed like a lot of very close to mint looking m9s for $400.

Does that seem common or accurate ?

I kinda want one just because I always wanted one like so many guns that I lust for.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I thought I had seen excellent condition used but not police for $400. Does that sounds right.

I was not looking for one, but a friend of a friend was tryint to sell his for $500. Buddy wanted to know if it was a good price, I was looking at prices, seemed like a lot of very close to mint looking m9s for $400.

Does that seem common or accurate ?

I kinda want one just because I always wanted one like so many guns that I lust for.
    The Italian police ones are $299 max.

Not a bad price. $239 or $269 depending on condition http://www.southernohiogun.com/handg...l-92s-9mm.html The police I saw in 1990 in northern Italy all had their pistols in a white holster with a white lanyard clipped to the gun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    with shipping and FFL we are talking $340.. A lot of times used 92 FS or M9 models pop up at ~ $425. The price of the 92S is not that tempting to ignore the weird mag release button location and the infinitely small front sight. if they are priced at $199 like the star B model, then it will be considered a nice to have item. My personal opinion.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    with shipping and FFL we are talking $340.. A lot of times used 92 FS or M9 models pop up at ~ $425. The price of the 92S is not that tempting to ignore the weird mag release button location and the infinitely small front sight. if they are priced at $199 like the star B model, then it will be considered a nice to have item. My personal opinion.
    They will be. They aren't moving at $249@SOG

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Ok I was thinking I saw one of the big gun retailers selling a batch of lik new, but used non military, nor LE berretas for 400, pretty minty with hogue grips, some night sites etc. This was about 6 months ago.

Does that seem like a fair price for a used but like new one from a dealer ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast