Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: 2018 Pin Shoot

I am a Forum User

2018 Pin Shoot

After a 19-year hiatus, WE’RE BACK!!! We invented pin shooting in 1975 and we were the first three-gun competition in the World. It was known as the Second Chance Shoot. It’s back, and now called the “Pin Shoot”. We had over 150 registered shooters our first year back and we expect 250 this year. We have many events but it all starts with the 5 pin event. The web site has all the information you need. As a former PPC shooter I enjoyed shooting this event for over 10 years. I guarantee this will be the most fun shoot you ever attend. I have added a three gun stage and two sub gun stages. You can use your own or rent one of ours. I am still working on a .22 stage. We are holding the price at $350 until the shoot. That gets you entrance into the 5 pin stock event and lunch and dinner every day of the shoot. It starts June 8th and goes till June 15th. I know the price seems high, but if you stay the week its only $44 a day for food and access to the range. We are running a pin shooting 101 class on Thursday June 7th. The class will walk you through each event on the range. You will see each pin set and get the lay of the land. Shooting Gallery is shooting an episode at this years match. Be a part of the best match in the US. Check out our web site and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh_DyN96_8I&t=4s
    Jeff Matte
    http://www.pinshoot.com/

Wow, a Michigan event getting exposure on a nationally televised show. Very Kool.