Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I’d definitely be interested in 4-5 different tools now that I have a proper workbench.

Actually met those guys (believe it was even Nate from that video) back at SHOT 2015. Some stuff was neat.
    So, if your buddy does become a dealer, I'd take one of the armorer's hammer (when it comes out) and the AR15 tool.
    If we're talking a long time down the road, may have to order it sooner as that hammer really has my attention.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    Any additional info on a group buy? I have a couple of AR builds I want to start on and want to try out that new AR bench block they have. It looks pretty slick. Possibly the hammer / armorer's wrench also.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would be in for at least a punch set, from there really depends on the group by offer.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Hoping to have a price list in a week
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Interested.

AR15 Tool
    Smart-fit AR-15 Vise Block
    Armorer's Master Wrench

Maybe more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12